5 Simple Plumbing tips for every Homeowner.
- Pay attention if your toilet is constantly running.
The cause of this could be a float that’s set too low produces a weak flush; if it’s set too high, water spills into the toilet overflow tube and the fill valve won’t shut off. Then flush the toilet and see if the water reaches and stops at that mark. If not and the toilet keeps running, adjust the toilet tank float up or down.
- Clean the clogged sink and install strainers.
This stops any leftover food and particles from clogging your drain systems.
- Check your dishwasher regularly for leaks.
The most common causes of a leaky dishwasher are problems with the gasket, pump, water inlet valve, spray arm, float, or hoses. Once you’ve determined the cause of the problem, you can repair, clean, or replace the malfunctioning part to fix the leak.
- Know where the main shut off valve is located.
- Regularly check all your taps for leaks.
Leaky taps waste a lot of water, and over time costing you more.
Need some help?
Find the best plumbers in your area just click here
This was Helpfull