Online service and marketing platform
HomeServe 24-7.co.za is a South African based online service directory and marketing platform.
HomeServe 24-7.co.za is a free-to-use website for the consumer who is looking for specific service providers in their area. Service providers are able to list their service offerings under specific categories for a nominal monthly fee. We make extensive use of multiple social media platforms such as: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to create awareness of and drive traffic to our websites in order to further benefit the subscribers of our website.
HomeServe 24-7.co.za is a free-to-use website designed by industry professionals for consumers and businesses looking to source the best locally-based service-providers in any industry from the comfort and convenience of their home or office, on the device of their choice.
HomeServe 24-7.co.za has listed selected service providers in each area of every city across all industries on its platform.
Our mapping tool removes the hassle for consumers and businesses when searching for service-providers within a predetermined radius closest to them.
Sourcing a service or product on this basis means a reduced response time from service providers and reduces costs to service providers which ultimately results in a cost saving to the consumer.
The HomeServe24-7.co.za user is able to view a list of service providers within their immediate geographic location. Users can obtain quotes by contacting the service provider directly thus ensuring a speedy response time with no loss in translation of the consumers requirements.
Subscribers to HomeServe24-7.co.za benefit from the platform since they receive inquiries from potential clients closest to their location thus reducing their traveling time and costs, and enabling them to render a speedy, professional and cost effective service.
Subscribers to HomeServe24-7.co.za also benefit from listing on HomeServe24-7.co.za because it is not a passive and static website but a proactive website which actively markets itself and its subscribers via multiple media channels. Traffic is generated to the website via multiple media platforms to create awareness of the website and it’s subscribers and their service offerings.
Benefits to Service Providers and website users :
- A detailed listing of your business in your chosen category including all contact details , email addresses , physical address , website address and logo .
- Active marketing of HomeServe24-7.co.za on social media to generate leads for you our subscriber .
- Active marketing of HomeServe24-7.co.za through print media to generate leads for you our subscriber.
- Direct marketing of HomeServe24-7.co.za through SMS , EMAIL and AVM’s to generate leads for you our subscriber.
- Option to list your business locally or nationally on the platform .
- Option to list in multiple categories in multiple areas .
- Option to list your business as a banner advert on our home page .
- Potential to increase your income and revenue stream by being one of only four select companies per category chosen by HomeServe24-7.co.za to list in each geographic area .
- Only four business listings per category per geographic location ensures your business is always visible and potentially increases your rate of successful quotes .
- Our Geo-Locator allows customers to find the listed businesses closest to them , resulting in better response times and reduced associated costs to all concerned .
- Hassle free listing via online debit order registration .
- Choice of three Listing Plans to suit your business .
- No long term contracts , all subscriptions are month to month and can be cancelled at any time .
- Convenient payment via monthly debit order frees up your time to focus on your business .
- Service Providers listed on HomeServe24-7.co.za gain direct marketing exposure to consumers and businesses.
- Preferential discounted rates to you and your business for all products listed on the LSSD GROUP (www.lssdgroup.com) website such as:
- Antivirus Software
- Mobile devices and accessories
- Electronic devices
- Audio visual equipment such as PC’s and laptops
- Health and fitness products
- Point of sale systems
- VOiP solutions
- Wi-Bell security devices
- Corporate gifts
- Branded Bottled water