What We Do
Blastrite is a family-owned and -managed manufacturer and distributor of granular abrasives commodities. To this end, Blastrite owns four mineral processing facilities in South Africa as well as sales and distribution infrastructures in Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg that supply shipping, construction, mining and other industries.
Beyond abrasives materials, Blastrite enjoys agency and distribution agreements with class leading sandblasting and painting equipment producers, including:
- NLB, suppliers of high pressure (HP) and ultra high pressure (UHP) waterjetting equipment
- Graco, specialists in painting equipment
- Airblast and PanBlast™ sandblasting equipment
- Monti-Werkzeuge GmbH, suppliers of mechanical preparation tools
- OMI, compressed air aftercoolers
- RPB, HSE equipment
- and many other producers.
New products on the block!
With Elcometer equipment freshly on board, Blastrite is excited to announce new equipment and stock is available to our clients. Contact your nearest office for details